Why buy at Shopwyke Lakes?
- A wide range of high street stores, boutiques, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities are close at hand.
- Nestled between the South Downs National Park to the north and the award winning beaches of the south coast, there are endless opportunities to take advantage of and enjoy the great outdoors
- A27 connects you quickly to Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton and the New Forest, as well as to London via the A3(M).
- Rail connections from Chichester station with services to London Victoria and London Waterloo in around 1 hour 30 minutes and 1 hour 45 minutes respectively, as well as regular trains to Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton.
- Local schools have excellent standard of education provided by both state and private schools. These include the Prebendal School, Westbourne House School, Bishop Luffa School, Chichester High School for Girls and Chichester High School for Boys, together with the outstanding Chichester College and University.
Prices starting from
1 bedroom apartment | £78,000 for a 40% share price of £195,000 - 10% deposit £7,800
2 bedroom apartment | £108,000 for a 40% share price of £270,000- 10% deposit £10,800
3 bedroom apartment | £94,450 for a 30% share price of £315,000- 10% deposit £9,445
Allocated parking available at development
To qualify for Shared Ownership at Shopwyke Lakes you must have a household income of no more than £80,000
To qualify for Shopwyke Lakes, applicants must be registered with Hyde New Homes and Help to Buy ESE
Priority will be given to those who live or work in Chichester. Other areas will be considered.
How to Apply for Shared Ownership
Once the form is received Hyde New Homes will assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria to be offered an affordable home, based on your answers.
*Terms and conditions apply. Rent would not be payable for first 3 months, mortgage repayments still apply. Incentive only applies if deadlines of the purchase are met.
To book an appointment please call 0808 3019 811
2 bedrooms £108,000
(40% of £270,000)
1 bedroom £78,000
(40% of £195,000)
3 bedrooms £94,500
(30% of £315,000)
2 bed apartments
1 bed apartments
3 bed apartments